Reproduction of materials
The materials published on this website can be reproduced free of charge under Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike 2.5 India license under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The material has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner or misleading context. However, the permission to reproduce this material shall not extend to any material which is identified as being copyright of a third party. Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the departments/copyright holders concerned.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The material on the website are offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Individuals accessing this website will make their own determination of how suitable the information is for their usage and intent. Your use of this website and/or any material on the website are at your sole risk.
Vidhi does not warrant:
- that the information provided on this website, is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely;
- that the links to third-party websites are to information that is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely;
- that no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from this website will create any warranty.
Liability and Indemnity
Vidhi shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information or for any user’s reliance on the information.
You hereby indemnify Vidhi and any of its affiliates from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees and expenses and any amounts paid by Vidhi to a third party in settlement of a claim, incurred by Vidhi arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms or arising out of any claim that you have breached these terms.
In case of a breach of these terms of the website in any way, Vidhi may take appropriate action in response to the breach, including but not limited to suspending your access to the website and/or instituting court proceedings against you.
Links to other websites
Links to other websites that have been included on this website are provided for public convenience only. Vidhi is not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed within them. We cannot guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
Vidhi strives to serve the content from this website securely and uses security measures consistent with current best practices to protect it. However, the Internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will never be able to defeat those measures.
Jurisdiction and Law
These terms will be governed by the laws of the National Capital Territory of Delhi, and any disputes to these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Delhi and its subordinate courts.
If any provision of these terms are deemed by any court or competent authority to be unenforceable and/or unlawful, the other provisions will still continue in effect.
In case of any queries or complaints you can contact Vidhi at Contact
Revisions to the terms
Vidhi may revise the terms or any part of it from time to time. The revised terms will be uploaded on the website.