Vidhi’s webinar on ‘The Future of Banking in a Digital World – Identifying Opportunities and Challenges for India’ on November 5, 2020 assessed the role of digital banking models in promoting innovation in the banking sector to design customer-centric solutions. The discussion focused on how such models may be leveraged to deepen financial inclusion initiatives.
The Keynote Address was delivered by Dr Krishnamurthy Subramanian, Chief Economic Advisor to the Government of India.
- Pramod Rao, Group General Counsel at ICICI Bank
- Shashank Kumar, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer at Razorpay
- Sean Hunter, Chief Information Officer at Oaknorth Bank
- Hemant Kshirsagar, India Fintech Lead at EY
- Shehnaz Ahmed, Fintech Lead at the Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy (Moderator)