Vidhi, Karnataka provides internship opportunities to graduate and post-graduate students on a rolling basis throughout the year. Students enrolled in recognised law programmes or allied courses in humanities and public policy are welcome to apply.
Interns at Vidhi’s Karnataka office will have the opportunity to:
1. Interact with legal academics and practising lawyers, engage with civil society organisations
2. Conduct research on cutting-edge issues of law and policy
3. Assist with drafting research papers and reports
Vidhi, Karnataka, Covid-19 internship rules
Due to the constraints imposed by Covid-19, for the foreseeable future and until conditions permit, internships at Vidhi, Karnataka shall be governed by the following rules:
1. One intern shall be selected each month.
2. The internship shall be an online internship only.
3. The selected intern will be required to fill in a time sheet and forward it to the Internship Coordinator every day by 8 PM, Monday to Friday (both days included).
4. The selected intern will be required to undertake one research project for the course of the 4-week internship based on any area of work Vidhi, Karnataka is currently engaged in. They will have to submit the research question to the Internship Coordinator and submit a paper/report at the end of the internship in order to be entitled to a certificate.
5. The selected intern shall be paid an honorarium of Rs. 5,000/- upon successfully completing their internship.
How to apply
The application for the internship should be submitted by clicking on the button below.
Note: Only successful applicants will be notified. Owing to the large volume of applications we regret that we are unable to write personally to everyone who applies informing them of the status of their application. Do consider applying elsewhere if you haven’t heard from us in a reasonable period.