INTERNSHIPS – KARNATAKA
Vidhi provides internship opportunities to graduate and post-graduate students on a rolling basis throughout the year. Students enrolled in recognised law programmes or allied courses in humanities and public policy are welcome to apply.
Interns at Vidhi’s Bengaluru office will have the opportunity to:
-Interact with legal academics and practising lawyers, engage with civil society organisations
-Conduct research on cutting-edge issues of law and policy
-Assist with drafting research papers and reports
How to Apply?
The application for the internship should be submitted by clicking on the link below:
This is the only mode through which applications for internships will be accepted. We regret that we are unable to consider applications sent to email@example.com.
- Personal meetings for the purposes of internships at our office will not be entertained.
- Selected candidates will be notified of our decision not earlier than 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the internship.
- Applications should be submitted at least a month in advance to the intended internship period but not more than 3 months in advance.
- Applications are invited for a period of four (4) weeks. The internship will start from the first Monday of every month and will end on the last Friday of that month.
- All internships are based out of our Bengaluru office.
- A basic stipend will be provided to all the interns.
- Interns are expected to carry their own laptops; anyone unable to do so should inform us in advance so that alternative arrangements can be made.
- Please note that due to the large number of applicants, we are able to contact only successful applicants.
- For specific queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org