Vidhi Book Adda: Discussion on, ‘Recalibrate: Changing Paradigms’
Join Vidhi for its tenth Book Adda on ‘Recalibrate: Changing Paradigms’ by N.K Singh with select insights from P.K. Mishra.
The Adda will begin at 6:00 PM on October 20th, 2022 and is a physical event held at the Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy’s office premises: A-232, Ratan Lal Sahdev Marg, Block A, Defence Colony, New Delhi 110024.
ABOUT THE BOOK:
The world today is in constant flux. However, rarely has the pace of change been so multidimensional; faster than our ability to adjust. Geopolitics is changing; the land wars in Europe are evolving; technology is offering newer possibilities every day; climate change is making long-term survival look difficult; and the biology of the pandemic continues to surprise us. None of this may be new, but their constellation is perhaps unique.
While there may be new aspects, different combinations and evolving dynamics, we have the collective experience of centuries to delineate a path forward.
Recalibrate: Changing Paradigms, by N.K. Singh with select insights by P.K. Mishra, attempts to look back in order to look forward—not because the past allows for a linear extension or extrapolation into the future, but because it offers building blocks with which we can be pragmatically creative in navigating the twenty-first century and beyond.
A CONVERSATION BETWEEN:
- DR. N.K SINGH, Author of ‘Recalibrate: Changing Paradigms’ published by Rupa Publications, Former Chairman Fifteenth Finance Commission of India, Former Member of Parliament,
- DR. INDU BHUSHAN, Former CEO, Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana,
- DR. AJAY BHUSHAN PANDEY, Chairperson, National Financial Reporting Authority,
- JUSTICE B.N. SRIKRISHNA, Former Judge, Supreme Court of India,
- DR. PRACHI MISHRA, Chief, Systemic Issues Division, International Monetary Fund in conversation with,
- DR. ARGHYA SENGUPTA, Founder and Research Director, Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy.