Vidhi invites applications for the post of Research Fellow for its Public Law vertical.
About The Public Law Team
The Public Law vertical focuses on issues of constitutional law, administrative law and allied issues in public policy. The vertical works on engaged projects with Government ministries and Commissions, providing research and drafting support at various stages of law-making. The vertical also conducts and freely disseminates independent research in areas of legal reform which it believes is critical to India’s future. The chief output from this vertical is in the form of draft legislation and regulation, and research reports.
Know more about the team here.
The Research Fellows will work as an integral part of Vidhi and will be required to undertake research, analysis and legislative drafting for projects undertaken by the Public Law vertical. She/ he will report directly to the head of the public law team.
- A bachelor’s degree in law (preference will be given to candidates who have an additional degree in a relevant field with academic publications to their credit);
- Graduated between 2013 and 2017. (Students graduating this year may also apply).
Full time position for a minimum duration of one year, subject to the terms of the contract.
A competitive remuneration package corresponding to experience and qualifications shall be offered.
Interested candidates should send only electronic copies of the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for Research Fellowship - Public Law”.
- Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) in not more than two A4 pages;
- A brief statement of motivation in applying for the position (not to exceed 500 words);
- Names and contact details of two referees who may be contacted for references;
- Any published or unpublished writing sample on any legal subject.
Last date for submission: February 13, 2017.
Queries may be sent only through e-mail, addressed to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.