Vidhi is an independent legal think tank doing legal research and assisting government in making better laws. Vidhi is structured along four initiatives and two verticals:
- Initiatives: Judicial Reforms; Education Law; Public Health and Environment; Law Reform and Social Change
- Verticals: Public Law; Corporate Law and Financial Regulation
In each of the initiatives, Vidhi undertakes independent legal and legislative research on matters of public relevance and proposes reform suggestions, and provides comments on laws and regulations in the public domain. In each of the verticals, Vidhi assists government ministries, departments and regulators in drafting of laws, rules and regulations and provides reform recommendations to government.
The Outreach Lead will be responsible for all outreach/ communications activities at Vidhi. She or he will be responsible for all:
- Dissemination of Vidhi’s output (reports, papers or government engagements). This could include identifying and reaching out to relevant stakeholders, conceptualising and organising events or consultations around our projects, etc.);
- Organising annual and other Vidhi events;
- Preparing and sending out communication material (newsletters, invites, etc.);
- Measuring the impact of concluded events.
- A bachelor’s degree in law;
- A minimum of two years’ work experience in outreach/ communications, preferably in a policy/ research set-up.
Full time position for a minimum duration of one year, subject to the terms of the contract.
In the range of INR 60,000 to 1,00,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should send only electronic copies of the following to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Outreach Lead”.
- Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) in not more than two A4 pages;
- A brief statement of motivation in applying for the position (not to exceed 500 words);
- Names and contact details of two referees who may be contacted for references;
Last date for submission: February 13, 2017.
Queries may be sent through e-mail, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.