ABOUT VIDHI AID INITIATIVE:
The Vidhi Aid Initiative is a team at the Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy that works on health, environment and education. It publishes research reports, engages with government and civil society, and undertakes strategic public interest litigation.
Vidhi Aid is looking to hire a Research Fellow to assist with strategic public interest litigation undertaken in the areas of health, environment and education. This will include research, drafting and filing of petitions, arguments before courts, and briefing senior advocates as and when required.
The Fellow will also be required to assist in research and writing research reports on projects identified by Vidhi Aid.
- We are looking for someone with;
- 3-4 years experience of litigation in courts, preferably someone who has previously worked on human rights issues;
- Strong research and drafting writing skills;
- Ability to conduct field visits and interviews;
- Ability to take initiative.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT:
- This is a full-time, Delhi-based position.
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION:
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com explaining your interest in the position, along with an up-to-date copy of your resume. The deadline for the same is 30th April 2018.