We invite applications for the position of a Research Assistant at our Bengaluru office. Recent law graduates and final year students enrolled in a recognised three-year or five-year LLB program are eligible to apply. If you are a student from humanities or public policy background currently working on any area of law and policy, you are welcome to apply as well. Applicants must be based in Bengaluru.
The Research Assistant would have the opportunity to:
• Interact with legal academics and practising lawyers, engage with civil society organisations
• Conduct research on cutting-edge issues of law and policy
• Assist with drafting research papers and reports
To apply, please email the following to internships.bengaluru[at]vidhilegalpolicy.in:
1. A copy of your updated resumé.
2. A writing sample of not more than 1000 words on any subject related to law or policy. (Please do not exceed the indicated word limit.)
• Applicants should send in their complete applications by 15th April 2018.
• The Research Assistant would be required to commit 20 hours per week for a duration of 6 months.
• The Research Assistant would be paid a stipend of Rs 10,000 per month.
• The Research Assistant is allowed to work remotely unless specifically asked to be present in the office.
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For any queries, please e-mail at internships.bengaluru[at]vidhilegalpolicy.in