The Junior Communications Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Assisting in developing and implementing communications strategies & work-plans, campaigns, events and other initiatives.
- Responsible for disseminating press releases, reports and other communication material with all our key stakeholders.
- Responsible for uploading content on our website and maintain a social media presence.
The position will require the ability to effectively communicate Vidhi’s work to diverse stakeholders. A working knowledge of India’s legal ecosystem would be an asset in achieving the same.
Candidates must have at least 1 year of work experience in outreach/communications.
Candidates should ideally hold a degree in mass communication, law, public policy, or the social sciences.
Those in possession of a sound knowledge of the Legal Systems in India would be preferred.
Number and Duration:
Vidhi is looking to hire one person to fill this role. Vidhi contracts run for one year, with an option to renew by mutual agreement of the Research Director and the Junior Communications Coordinator.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT:
- Opportunities to engage with multiple stakeholders relevant to Vidhi’s diverse areas of work.
- A non-hierarchical work environment, and opportunities to ideate and lead self-directed projects.
- Salaries will be competitive and commensurate with experience, in the range of Rs. 30,000 – 50,000 per month depending on relevant qualifications.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should send only electronic copies of the following to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Junior Communications Coordinator”:
- Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) in not more than two A4 pages;
- A brief statement of motivation in applying for the position (not to exceed 500 words);
- One reference letter from a professional source (Optional).