The Senior Fundraising Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and tracking proposals and reports for prospective and current funders
- Expanding and diversifying the organisation’s pool of funders
- Maintaining relationships with ongoing funders
- Overseeing the organisation of special fundraising events
The Fundraising Manager will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing annual fundraising plans
- Executing deliverables related to funder reports and related communication
- Assisting the Senior Fundraising Manager with fundraising deliverables
The positions will require the ability to effectively communicate Vidhi’s mission to prospective and current high-level funders, and excellent organisational skills.
Candidates must have prior work experience in fundraising. The Senior Fundraising Manager should have at least five years of experience. The Fundraising Manager should have up to two years of experience.
Degrees in finance, management, marketing, or public relations would be an asset, as would prior work experience in the nonprofit sector.
Number and Duration:
Vidhi is looking to hire two people for their Delhi office, a Senior Fundraising Manager, and a Fundraising Manager. Vidhi contracts run for one year, with an option to renew by mutual agreement of the Research Director and the Fundraising Managers.
What Can You Expect
- Opportunities to engage with multiple stakeholders relevant to Vidhi’s diverse areas of work.
- A non-hierarchical work environment, and opportunities to ideate and lead self-directed projects.
- Salaries will be competitive and commensurate with experience and relevant qualifications, in the range of Rs. 60,00 to Rs. 87,500 for the Fundraising Manager and 87,500 to Rs. 1,50,000 for the Senior Fundraising Manager.
Procedure for Application
Interested candidates should send only electronic copies of the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for Fundraising Coordinator”:
- Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) in not more than two A4 pages;
- A brief statement of motivation in applying for the position (not to exceed 500 words);
- One reference letter from a professional source (The reference letter should be separately emailed to us by the person writing it, and not by the applicant).
The deadline to submit applications is 20th November, 2017.