A new position in the organisation, the Fundraising Coordinator will be responsible for:
Creating and executing annual fundraising plans,
Maintaining relationships with ongoing funders,
Developing and tracking proposals and reports for prospective and current funders,
Expanding and diversifying the organisation’s pool of funders, and
Overseeing the organisation of special fundraising events.
The position will require the ability to effectively communicate Vidhi’s mission to prospective and current high-level funders, and excellent organisational skills.
Candidates must have prior work experience in fundraising.
Degrees in finance, management, marketing, or public relations would be an asset, as would prior work experience in the nonprofit sector.
Number and Duration:
Vidhi is looking to hire one person to fill this role. Vidhi contracts run for one year, with an option to renew by mutual agreement of the Research Director and the Fundraising Coordinator.
What Can You Expect
- Opportunities to engage with multiple stakeholders relevant to Vidhi’s diverse areas of work.
- A non-hierarchical work environment, and opportunities to ideate and lead self-directed projects.
- Salaries will be competitive and commensurate with experience, in the range of Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 1,50,000, depending on relevant qualifications.
Procedure for Application
Interested candidates should send only electronic copies of the following to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Fundraising Coordinator”:
- Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) in not more than two A4 pages;
- A brief statement of motivation in applying for the position (not to exceed 500 words);
- One reference letter from a professional source (The reference letter should be separately emailed to us by the person writing it, and not by the applicant).
The deadline to submit applications is 27th August, 2017.