Vidhi invites applications for the post of Assistant Manager – Human Resource for its office in New Delhi.
The Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy is an independent think tank doing legal research and assisting the government in making better laws. Vidhi is committed to producing legal research of the highest standard with the aim of informing public debate and contributing to improved governance. Vidhi works with Ministries of the Government of India and State Governments, as well as other public institutions, providing research and drafting support at various stages of law-making. Vidhi also conducts and freely disseminates independent research in areas of legal reform which it believes is critical to India’s future. Vidhi currently has its main office in New Delhi and a branch office at Bengaluru.
Human Resource Management, which will include recruitment, performance appraisals, exit interviews, internal policy making for Vidhi, and allied issues.
The Assistant Manager (HR) will form an integral part of Vidhi’s administrative staff. The Assistant Manager’s key performance areas will include the following:
- Help recruit candidates who are the best fit for the organisation, and ensure their appropriate onboarding;
- Develop compensation, benefits and performance management systems, as well as safety and recreation programs;
- Create guidelines for better management by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures;
- Maintain records and generate statistical reports on hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism trends;
- Conduct exit interviews to help identify reasons for exit; and
- Contribute overall to improving the workspace environment and participate as part of a team to accomplish results as needed.
A bachelor’s degree;
Demonstrable interest in the field of human resource management;
Candidates with master’s degrees in the above-mentioned discipline, and/or comparable work experience;
Hiring is invited at one level:
Assistant Manager – Human Resource: 2-5 years of relevant experience.
Full-time position based in Delhi for a minimum duration of one year. Renewal is subject to agreement between the Research Director and the person.
Number of vacancies
There is only one (1) position on offer.
A remuneration package of Rs 30,000 to Rs 50,000 will be offered, based on the experience and qualifications of the candidate.
Interested candidates should send only electronic copies of the following to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Assistant Manager – Human Resource”:
1) Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) in not more than two A4 pages;
2) A brief statement of motivation in applying for the position (not to exceed 500 words);
3) Names and contact details of two referees who may be contacted for references;
The deadline to submit applications is 15th January 2018. Queries may be sent only through e-mail, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.