Call for Interns for Vidhi - Bengaluru
We are delighted to announce that Vidhi’s Bengaluru office is up and running! We invite applications for internships at our Bengaluru office from students currently enrolled in a recognised three-year or five-year law programme at any Indian University. If you are a student from humanities or public policy background currently working on any area of law and policy, you are welcome to apply as well.
Interns at Vidhi’s Bengaluru office will have the opportunity to:
- Interact with legal academics and practising lawyers, engage with civil society organisations
- Conduct research on cutting-edge issues of law and policy
- Assist with drafting research papers and reports
HOW TO APPLY?
The application for the internship should be submitted by clicking on the link below;
- Applications should be submitted at least a month in advance to the intended internship period but not more than 3 months in advance.
- Applications are invited for a period of four (4) weeks. The internship will start from the first Monday of every month and will end on the last Friday of that month.
- Interns will be required to reside in Bengaluru for the duration of the internship.
- A basic stipend will be provided to all the interns.
- Interns are expected to carry their own laptops; anyone unable to do so should inform us in advance so that we are able to make alternative arrangement.
Beginning 1st July, 2018, this will be the only mode through which applications for internships will be accepted. We regret that we are unable to consider applications sent to internships.bengaluru[at]vidhilegalpolicy.in.
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.For any queries, please e-mail at internships.bengaluru[at]vidhilegalpolicy.in
Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy
43, Residency Road,
Shanthala Nagar, Bengaluru,