Call for Interns for Vidhi - Bengaluru
We are delighted to announce that Vidhi’s Bengaluru office is up and running! We invite applications for internships at our Bengaluru office from students currently enrolled in a recognised three-year or five-year law programme at any Indian University. If you are a student from humanities or public policy background currently working on any area of law and policy, you are welcome to apply as well.
Interns at Vidhi’s Bengaluru office will have the opportunity to:
- Interact with legal academics and practising lawyers, engage with civil society organisations
- Conduct research on cutting-edge issues of law and policy
- Assist with drafting research papers and reports
Applications are invited for a minimum period of four (4) weeks starting from September, 2017.
To apply, please email the following to internships.bengaluru[at]vidhilegalpolicy.in:
- A copy of your updated resumé.
- A writing sample of not more than 1000 words on any subject related to law or policy. (Please do not exceed the indicated word limit.)
- Exact dates over which you would like to undertake your internship. You may specify any dates during the year. Please indicate dates in the subject line.
- Applications for the month of September should be sent in the above required format within 20th August, 2017.
- Applications for subsequent months should be sent at least a month in advance to the intended internship period.
- Interns will be required to be resident in Bengaluru for the duration of the internship. A basic stipend will be provided.
- Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- For any queries, please e-mail at internships.bengaluru[at]vidhilegalpolicy.in
Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy
43, Residency Road,
Shanthala Nagar, Bengaluru,