WordPress Website Management Intern
We are looking for an intern who can assist in managing and supporting the organizational website developed on WordPress and PHP.
If you are someone who has the motivation and personality to flourish in a small remote team environment, then this role would foster your ability to style front end elements, implement WordPress as a content management framework and develop on existing branding design systems for the web. As India’s first legal repository of laws explained in simple and actionable format, Nyaaya let’s you contribute to making the citizens legally empowered and aware.
What is expected from you?
- Work with the development team to manage WordPress sites, themes and plugins.
- Strong time management and organizational capabilities.
- Ability to work without constant supervision.
- Familiar with WordPress and website management tools.
- Previous experience in managing and updating content on WordPress, and integrating plug-ins.
- Students pursuing B.Tech/B.Sc in IT-related streams.
- Familiar with working on Linux
This is a remote internship, you can be located anywhere as long as you have a good internet connection. The engagement will initially be for 3 months and maybe renewed further.
A stipend of Rs 10,000 per month will be provided, along with an experience certificate. Interested candidates may apply here or send in your applications to email@example.com by December 15, 2022. In your application, please indicate your competency and experience in the skills mentioned above.