Tech Intern, Nyaaya
Nyaaya is a legal-tech initiative, providing citizens with concise, reliable information on relevant legal topics in simple language.
We are looking for an intern who can assist in managing and supporting organisational website developed on WordPress and PHP. We are looking for someone who has the motivation and personality to flourish in a small, team-oriented environment. This role would foster and add to your ability to style front end elements, implement WordPress as a website framework and recognise design.
What is expected from you?
- Create, build and manage WordPress sites, themes and plugins.
- Strong time management and organisational capabilities.
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Familiar with working on Azure servers
- Previous experience of managing and updating content on wordpress, as well as integrating plug-ins.
A course or diploma in website development will be added advantage. Students pursuing B.Tech/B.Sc in IT related streams can also apply. This is a remote internship, you can be located anywhere as long as you have a good internet connection. The engagement will initially be for one month and may be renewed further. A stipend of 10,000 per month will be provided, along with an experience certificate.
Interested candidates should apply through our online portal and must submit following documents merged in one document.
1) Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) in not more than two A4 pages;
2) A brief statement of motivation in applying for the position (not to exceed 500 words)
The deadline to submit applications is 15th September 2020.
Queries may be sent only through e-mail, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.