Outreach Intern, Nyaaya
Nyaaya.org is an open access, digital resource that provides Simple, Actionable, Recallable and Authoritative Legal (SARAL) information to young Indians, helping them solve day-to-day legal problems so that they are aware of their rights and feel empowered to seek justice.
We are looking for one intern to assist our Outreach Lead for the following:
- assisting in outreach activities for Nyaaya, including but not limited to planning online campaigns and events on legal issues,
- assisting in social media activities and engagements,
- assisting in preparing guides and toolkits from existing website content,
- coming up with new and creative ways to disseminate website content.
- Previous experience in working with a non profit organisation.
- Previous experience in campaigning preferred (online and/or offline)
- Law background and experience with legal research (Law student or with an interest in law)
- Bangalore based.
Interested candidates should apply through our online portal and must submit following documents merged in one document.
1) Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) in not more than two A4 pages;
The deadline to submit applications is December 10, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. This is a paid internship.