Design Intern, Nyaaya
Nyaaya.org is an open access, digital resource that provides Simple, Actionable, Recallable and Authoritative Legal (SARAL) information to young Indians, helping them solve day-to-day legal problems so that they are aware of their rights and feel empowered to seek justice.
We are looking for one intern to assist our Design Lead with social media creatives, illustrations, infographics, brochure and layout design, along with some website and app design support.
What is expected from you?
- Experience in illustration and branding design systems.
- Must have experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Must apply with portfolio of work either via pdf or a portfolio website.
- Experience with motion graphics (Adobe After Effects) and UI/UX, desirable.
Interested candidates should apply through our online portal and must submit following documents merged in one document.
1) Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) in not more than two A4 pages;
The deadline to submit applications is December 10, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. This is a paid internship.