Nyaaya is a legal-tech initiative working on legal content, which is actionable, accessible and user-centric. We are focussed on helping people negotiate the law in their daily life and assist them in understanding their rights and duties in everyday situations. We are looking for an intern who feels passionately about making legal information more accessible for everyone.
Interns would be contributing mainly to creating content for the website which would require competent research and analytical skills. Depending on your interests, time available, and the nature of work you get, you can also be involved in tech, design, and outreach for the initiative.
- You must be in the 3rd year or above
- Demonstrated strong research and analytical skills in previous professional and academic work
- Ability to work in a cross-functional initiative.
What’s in it for you?
- You will get a chance to develop your own skills and knowledge of the law and you will get to meet legal academics, scholars, and experts.
- Nice stipend, nicer office, and the nicest people to work with
- You get to make a difference in the relationship between the law and the people affected by it.
- A certificate acknowledging your contribution to Nyaaya.
This is a full time position and we are looking at someone who will be based at our Delhi office. This internship is envisaged to be for three months. There are 3 positions open for interns. You will be expected to start work immediately.
To Apply, please email the following to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Internship at Nyaaya”
1. A copy of your updated resume
2. A writing sample of not more than 1000 words on any subject of your choice
3. The time-period when you would be available for the internship
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Only selected candidates will be informed.